Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Way We Think




The Way We Think


The way we think is the perfect reflection of our life. Its true. Observe have you ever met a person who thinks that his life is a mess, where nothing is going right. He hates the world curses at everything and his thinking is "My life is a mess,that's why this is the way I think"

Now there are also other people who thinks that life is amazing, they think that everyday is a blessing, an opportunity to be happier. To have a better life. That persons way of thinking is "Life is what you make it and I want to be happy"

Jared says "I think like I do because the world is cruel and my life is a mess!!!!"
No Jared, its nobody's fault.Your life is a mess because you think like you do!"

Life is what you make it, you are a great designer. Your the only person in this world who can mold your future and present.

-Life is what you make it